Friday, July 29, 2011

Just a few prayer request...

I have had several things on my heart the past few days and I wanted to share them with you hoping that you will remember them in your prayers. I think it is important to share whats on our mind rather than keep in it. For me it is healing to talk about things and it is comforting to know that others are praying for these things.

1. A sweet family lost their sweet baby boy this week. Please pray for them in the days ahead. My heart breaks for them.

2. Please continue to pray for all the expectant mothers and those who long to be mothers. Being a mother is a gift and I think many times we take that for granted. Pray for those who are waiting to bring their babies home through adoption.

3. School starts next week! It is so crazy to me that they are already starting back to school. Pray for the kids as they start this new school year. Todd will also be starting at a new school this year. He is leaving the elementary school and going to the middle school. This will allow him more time to work on the schools website. He is also went from coaching high school football to junior high football this year. This will allow him to be home with us more so we are very thankful for this. Please keep him in your prayers as he adjust to all these changes.

4. Do you have a prayer request? Feel free to share it with us so that we can pray for you too!

1 comment:

Becky W said...

Thank you for sharing your precious heart with us. I too am hurting so bad for the one mentioned on your blog! As a mother to a now middle schooler - I am SO glad Todd is going to be there! I pray she gets him! Please pray for her as she adjusts to this change. What a blessing for you to have him more during football season! I know this is an answer to many of your prayers! Love you so much!