Saturday, July 9, 2011

Royal Gorge Railway


For Father's Day we headed to the Royal Gorge Railroad for a trip through the Royal Gorge. This was probably one of my favorite things we did while we were there. My dad surprised us with seats in the Vista Dome where we were treated like First Class Passengers. We were there in the morning so they had a delicious breakfast menu we could order from. Todd and I shared the huge cinnamon roll and it was yummy! It was so nice getting to do something special with my dad and Todd on Father's Day. We also enjoyed getting be with my brother on this special day. We don't get to spend too many holidays with him so we were thankful to spend the day with him.

The Royal Gorge Bridge

Love my little man!

Todd and Hudson on Father's Day!

Hudson and Uncle Chad

Mom and Dad on the train

Amazing!


Leaving the trains.
Hudson still talks about his train ride. I hope it is something that he will remember forever.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

This looks like SO much fun!!!
Thanks for participating in the challenge!