Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Posted by Brittany at Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
He looks so big standing up by the couch!
Waiting for me to get him out of his crib. We loweered the crib that afternoon! Just another one of the many changes taking place in our house. Another very exciting change in our family is that my brother and his family moved back to Tennessee. We are loving having them home and are enjoying spending lots of time with them. I am so happy that Hudson and Ella Kate will be able to play together. She loves her "Hudsy" and loves taking care of him. They are already starting to play together and I know they are going to be the best of friends!Sweet Cousins:)
Posted by Brittany at Saturday, April 11, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
1. I am very excited to announce that my brother Zack and his wife Cherith and sweet baby Ella Kate are officially back in Tennessee!! We are so excited they are home and are enjoying getting to spend more time with them.
2. I have also been given a business opportunity that I am very excited about. I am now a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I am very excited about this opportunity and can not wait to see what it has in store for me. (If you are interested in learning more about the company and it's products I would love to tell you about it!!!)
3. Double strollers- I borrowed one from a friend and I have loved getting to use it this week.
4. Clinique bonus time-I am not a huge make-up person but I love waiting until this bonus comes around to get my make-up and then a cute bag for FREE!!!
5. Friends- I am very excited about seeing lots of friends from college this weekend.
6. I am thankful I didn't have to cook tonight. Todd has class on Thursdays so Hudson and I usually go eat at my parents. Tonight was no different!!
7. Gymboree sales- I love that store and love when they have good sales.
8. I am so thankful to God for making all these things possible in my life(> He is so good!!
Posted by Brittany at Thursday, April 02, 2009