Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

1. I am very excited to announce that my brother Zack and his wife Cherith and sweet baby Ella Kate are officially back in Tennessee!! We are so excited they are home and are enjoying getting to spend more time with them.

2. I have also been given a business opportunity that I am very excited about. I am now a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I am very excited about this opportunity and can not wait to see what it has in store for me. (If you are interested in learning more about the company and it's products I would love to tell you about it!!!)

3. Double strollers- I borrowed one from a friend and I have loved getting to use it this week.

4. Clinique bonus time-I am not a huge make-up person but I love waiting until this bonus comes around to get my make-up and then a cute bag for FREE!!!

5. Friends- I am very excited about seeing lots of friends from college this weekend.

6. I am thankful I didn't have to cook tonight. Todd has class on Thursdays so Hudson and I usually go eat at my parents. Tonight was no different!!

7. Gymboree sales- I love that store and love when they have good sales.

8. I am so thankful to God for making all these things possible in my life(> He is so good!!

No comments: