Monday, August 1, 2011

Our Saturday

This Saturday was a do nothing kind of day. Todd did some work around the house but that was about it. After a hectic week and trying to get back in a routine with more kids and Todd going back to work, I think we all needed some rest! Hudson never sleeps past 6:45 so Todd got up with him so that I could try to get some sleep. I over did it this week so I was physically exhausted. It was nice to get some extra rest. Once I got up, I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Breakfast is Hudson's favorite meal of the day so he was excited about getting cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

He was being silly while he was eating his breakfast!

After breakfast, Todd went on a cleaning streak and mopped the floors and vacuumed. Hudson loves to vacuum so he was excited to "help" daddy. He is getting to be such a big boy!

Saturday night, we went to my parents for dinner. My dad made his famous ribs for us. I have been craving them for awhile and he finally decided to make them. I should have taken a picture of them but we were too busy eating them! I took a hashbrown casserole that I had made and I also tried a new dessert recipe. I got the recipe for the Butterfinger Cake I made here. It was delicious!!

Hudson playing his "pinio" at Nana and Papa's.

No comments: