Friday, August 5, 2011

It's a......

We are very excited to announce that we will be welcoming a sweet baby BOY into the family in December!

We are so thankful for our healthy baby boy! I was so nervous going into this ultrasound. I just wanted to know that he was healthy and growing like he should be. Everything looks great! We do have to go for a follow-up ultrasound in 8 weeks to check the position of my placenta. Praying it does what is supposed to between now and then.

I can't wait to love on those sweet little feet!

I ordered these a few weeks ago off of Zulily. I promise not to dress them alike all the time but I thought they needed at least one matching outfit! I still can't believe I am going to be the mom of two sweet little boys. We are so excited for December to be here!

*Sorry for the iPhone pictures. Maybe I can scan the ultrasound pictures later and put them on here. It was just quicker this way for now!

2 comments:

emily said...

YAY!! How exciting! I bet your son cant wait to have a baby brother.

Stacey said...

Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog about our miscarriage. I am so excited for y'all and your new little BOY! Your story gives me hope even when things are so difficult and confusing right now. I'll be praying for your family as you prepare for your little one! :)