Saturday, December 25, 2010

Garth Brooks!!!

To say that I have waited my whole life to for this moment is a little exaggeration but I was really, really excited when I found out Garth Brooks was going to be doing a benefit concert in Nashville. We were hoping we would be able to get tickets to his show. We were a little bummed when we didn't get tickets....but then he opened up eight more shows! So we were really excited when we got tickets to the Sunday night show. I could not wait to finally see him in concert. I'm pretty sure I cried (really I did!) when he finally took the stage. He puts on a great show and he loves entertaining the crowd. He raised over $5 million for the flood relief, not to mention all the hotels and restaurants in the downtown area that benefited from the nine sold out shows in the one week period. Thank you Garth for an awesome show!

Thank you, Garth!

The greatest country singer of all time!

Hello, Garth!!

Taking one last bow after multiple encores!

Leaving Garth....

No comments: