I have SOOO much to be thankful for this week!
1. I am thankful that Hudson and I are OK....our garage isn't but we are...Long story!
2. Thankful for Christmas money that allowed me to buy a new camera so I can take pictures of our precious precious boy!
3. Hudson is feeling lots better after his ear infection a couple weeks ago.
4. My parents...I am so thankful that they live "close enough we can walk" to their house. My dad runs errands for me and comes over when I need something fixed. We also get to eat dinner with them a lot which I am very thankful for. I don't know what I would do without them here.
5. I am loving teaching the two year old class at church with my cousin Katie...well helping her. I am thankful for the opportunity.
6. Todd is on break the next two weeks!!! He will work intercession the first few days but then we hope to go visit his family in Alabama.
7. Todd's job...he loves it and he works so hard to support us. I am so thankful for that.
8. My amazing friends. We get together once a month and play Bunco. We have a blast!
9. All my pregnant friends have had healthy pregnancies so far and I am so happy for each of them.
10. My friend Heather. We don't get to see each other as much as we would like but I sure do love her!