Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekend at Lake Guntersvile

Every summer we take a trip to Lake Guntersville for the weekend. It is a gorgeous lake in Alabama and we can always have lots of fun when we are there. We spend all day on the lake and then enjoy dinner at one of the yummy restaurants in town. We had great weather and got lots of sun while we were there. Hudson loves the water and jumping off the boat. He is starting to become a little fish!

One of the gorgeous houses on Lake Guntersville

Ella Kate

Zack getting ready to jump at goat island

Zack jumping the little cliff. Todd jumped the bigger one. (By bigger, I mean the 70 foot one!) Cherith and I decided we needed to be the responsible ones and stayed in the boat with the kids!

Love my family!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun tradition! :)

(PS. I replied to your comment in the comments section of my blog.)