Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy Busy!

I realize I have neglected the blog a lot lately. We had a very busy summer. Lots of short trips to visit family and friends. I started back to school last spring and took lots of classes over the summer. High school football season is officially underway and that keeps us busy busy! I am staying very occupied with all my kids that I keep during the day. God has blessed me with so many opportunites and I am so so thankful! I am hoping I can find the time to update a little more reguarly. Hudson is growing every day and is always saying and doing something hilarious! So I feel like I need to share all these new things with you.

So lets back up to Father's Day!


Hudson helping Daddy open his presents.

I made Todd a picture frame with a poem and Hudson's hand prints.


We Love you daddy!

No comments: