Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What would I do with Twins?!

Those of you with twins or babies less than a year apart....you are amazing. Last week I got to baby-sit my 16 month old niece while my brother and his wife went on a ski vacation in Colorado. She spent the night with us Sunday through Thursday and my mom would help us at night and then she stayed with my parents on the weekends. She is such a good baby and sleeps great, eats great...she is perfect. I will say I had my hands full at times since there were times I had THREE babies. I had Kealeigh most of the week but due to the snow day I didn't have her everyday but then Hudson started getting sick on Tuesday night...screaming crying, not taking his bottle and just pitiful. So I finally decided to take him to the doctor on Wednesday and leave Todd (since he was out for snow) here with Ella Kate. It was kind of crazy at times and Todd kept saying "I don't know what I would do if we had twins". I loved every minute of it though and I would do it all over again. By the end of the week Ella Kate was starting to miss her Mommy and Daddy and she was so excited to see them when they came back on Saturday. She was so funny...she ran back and forth between the both of them and do her "front flip" on the floor...it was precious. I hated to see them leave and I have missed her this week but I have enjoyed things getting back to normal.


I take advantage of every opportunity to get pictures of these two together. So precious! I love that they are so close in age and I hope that they become the best of friends.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a busy week, to say the least!!! Hope Hudson is feeling much better SOON!!!