Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Friends

Most of you know that in June Todd and I left the church that I grew up in and started attending a new church in Jackson. We were sad to leave our friends and family there and it will always be "home" to me. My parents still attend there so I know that we will still visit from time to time. We just felt that we weren't growing spiritually at our current church and felt that God was calling us to make a change. We have been so blessed by our new church family. I know I talk about it all the time but it really has been a huge blessing for us. I am so thankful for the people we have met and the friendships we have made. We were already blessed to have some pretty great friends but now we are overwhelmed with them!

These are just some of my new favorite girls!
This was taking at Brooke's (the cute blonde in the leopard top) baby gender revealing party a couple weeks ago. Her and her husband are expecting their first baby in June! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their sweet baby GIRL!
I am so thankful for these girls and I don't think they really know how much their friendships already mean to me. Thank you God for putting these girls in my life!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you are making some great friends there! And I'm glad I still get to visit with you each week at play group!!