Friday, August 14, 2009

Road trip!!

Remember how I posted awhile back about our new precious nephew Jackson?! And how we were trying to plan a trip to see him?! We had thought this wouldn't be possible with Todd starting a new school and a new job as an assistant high school football coach. Well, luck was in our favor when the head coach decided to cancel football practice on a Friday. Todd calls me on Thursday from practice and asks me what I think about driving to Dallas all night? I respond "I will be ready when you get here"! So I started packing and we were ready when Todd walked in the door. Todd drove ALL night and Hudson slept most of the way and we arrived in Dallas early Friday morning. We enjoyed our visit with Byron and Jennifer and baby Jackson! I loved seeing Hudson with him....he would look at him and giggle and then try to hit him with a toy. Hopefully, he will be sweeter next time! It will be so sweet watching them play together and grow together.

Loving on Jackson....and a jealous Hudson!

Sweet boy!

Kisses from Hudson


Todd and Hudson telling Jackson bye before we headed back to Tennessee. We were so sad to go because we know how much he will change before we see him again. We are looking forward to our next trip to Dallas...just hoping we have a little more notice and can spend a little more time there. Thanks Byron and Jennifer for letting us invade you for a few days!

No comments: