Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Look at that hair!!!

I love this picture! We had been to the lake and Hudson was getting a much needed bath. It was at this point I realized it was time for him to get a haircut. I was kind of sad and I hated to cut it before he turned one. It was starting to get way to long in the front ant that "whirl wind" as his daddy calls it was getting a little long in the back. I had also scheduled his one year pictures for the week before his birthday so I decided it was time to suck it up and get it cut. He did great!! He was not real sure what was going on and Mrs. Cathy gave him a clip to hold and he was happy as could be. We were thrilled he made it all the way through without shedding a tear. I love his new haircut but I don't like how big it makes him look. Our baby boy is growing up WAY too fast!!

First snips

Showing off his new hair cut!

2 comments:

Arika said...

I'm like you--I LOVE that first pic! What a cutie! His little hair cut looks so good, though. Such a sweet boy. Mine still does not have enough hair to cut! Ha.

Mindy said...

He's starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby! He's precious.

However, I do adore that picture in the tub. Priceless. :)