Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tag....I'm IT!!

It is pretty sad that it takes me getting tagged to FINALLY update my blog. My friend Arika was so nice and tagged me. I am supposed to go to my FOURTH picture folder and post the FOURTH picture and tell you FOUR things about it.


1. This is Todd and I with his brother Byron and his wife Jennifer.

2. This picture was taken at their gorgeous wedding in Dallas, Texas on Memorial day weekend.

3. Todd and I got married fifty six days from this day!

4. We are both blessed with AMAZING families!!

So now that I have done my part in this fun game of tag I get to tag FOUR people to do the same on their blog. I tag...Megan, Mindy, Rebecca and Jill. Have fun girls:)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey! You tagged me! I haven't been able to keep up with your blog like I had been, so I just now saw it! Hopefully I'll get to fulfill the requirement after Christmas is over. I have so many posts to do already! Haha.

Have a great Christmas!

PS. I love Hudson, oh my goodness.