Monday, December 8, 2008

Just this once.....

All of you know that I am a HUGE Tennessee fan and Todd LOVES the Crimson Tide. So this year has been pretty interesting at our house since Alabama has had an amazing season and Tennessee....well we all know what happened. So Hudson poor guy has been in the middle of all of this...he has a few Tennessee outfits and few Alabama outfits that we let him wear when they played each other in October. I thought I would be nice.....JUST THIS ONCE...and let him wear the Alabama outfit that Summer got him on Saturday during the SEC Championship game. I personally didn't really care who won but knew that I would be hearing about it the rest of the night either way. I was sorry for Todd that his team lost but mainly just happy that a SEC team will be playing in the BCS title game.
Todd and Hudson in their Alabama gear. I personally think he looks better in orange:)

Hudson sitting in his Bumbo seat the first time.

3 comments:

Arika said...

I'd agree with you that he DOES look better in ORANGE, however he looks adorable in everything--including that yucky "crimson". :) How does he like his bumbo?

Becky W said...

You are so kind to let him wear the BEST outfits!! Roll Tide!

Angie said...

That is great!! I just gave up on my boys....they will be razorback fans for life -- my bulldogs took a backseat!!! Oh well!! Hudson has gotten soooooo big!!!