Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Other Half

So I thought I would take time to devote a blog to my wonderful husband Todd. Since I am the one that usually updates our blog I sometimes forget to include him. Todd has been amazing throughout this whole pregnancy and very patient with me through mood changes, cravings and of course all the aches and pains that go along with it. I am sure that he is as ready as I am for the pregnancy part to be over and have our baby boy home. I am so thankful for him and all that he has done for me the past eight months.

Todd began his first day of school with the kids on Friday. Although they haven't started P.E. yet he did spend some time in the classrooms getting to know the kids. I am very excited for him to get back to school and doing what he loves but at the same time I am very nervous about him being 30 minutes away if I were to need him. Luckily, my mom has been helping out by taking me to doctor's appointments so Todd doesn't have to take off work but I would much rather have him there. We both know that Hudson is going to come when HE is ready not when it is convenient for us but hopefully Todd will have time to get there. So please keep the three of us in your prayers the next 25 days as we await baby Hudson's arrival.

No comments: