Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Surprise!!

A few weeks ago we all got a nice little surprise. It was a Friday afternoon. Todd was already out of school for Christmas break. We had made dinner/movie plans with Zack, Cherith and EK and were looking forward to a fun night with them. I had talked to Zack earlier that morning to make definate plans and I could tell he was in the car. I was asking him what they were doing and he said they were about an hour or so away and they finishing up some stuff for Christmas. Then he proceeded to tell me they were on their way home from Nashville. I thought all this was strange. I thought about why they would be in Nasville and even mentioned to Todd how strange it was. Well, an hour or so later I get a text from my other brother Chad asking if we want to go to dinner later that night. Side note: My brother Chad lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado!! We had not planned on seeing him anytime soon. SO we were very excited that he had made a surprise trip to Tennessee. We enjoyed dinner that night with him and lots of family time that weekend. He enjoyed getting to see Hudson and Ella Kate and they loved spending some time with their Uncle Chad. We were very sad to see him go on Sunday but we are looking forward to him coming again in April. We told him next time he has to bring Brandy with him though:)

Uncle Chad is so much fun!!

Saying "Bye-bye"

Kisses from Ella Kate

No comments: