Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So I am a little behind!

We have had a very busy summer and I have been a horrible blogger. I have gotten way behind on updating you on what has been going on in our crazy busy life. The month of May was very fun and filled with lots of family time and a trip to St. Louis. I also got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. We celebrated last year but Hudson was still in my belly so it was very nice to celebrate with him in my arms this year. We enjoyed lunch with My Grandmother which his Hudson's GiGi. Todd got me some perfume and some make-up...I of course had to help with that. Here is a pic of me with my two favorite boys on my very special day!

We spent Memorial Day weekend in St. Louis visiting Todd's family. We also got to visit with some of our friends while we were there. I also got to spend a little time with some of the Castlio crew which always makes me happy. We always enjoy going back to "the Lou" for a few days and seeing everyone while we were there. I think Todd's parents enjoyed seeing their grand baby too. He kept them on their feet most of the weekend and they realized real quick how active the little guy is. They loved watching him crawl all over the place and laughed at him getting into everything!

No comments: