Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Things.....

All my blogger friends have been doing this and I finally got tagged. So I am going to tell you twenty five things you may or may not know about me or you may not really care to know but I am going to tell you anyways.

1. I love God...without him I would be nothing:)

2. Todd and I met at Freed-Hardeman in the fall of 2003. I like to say it was love at first sight but we definitely had our rough patches. We spent about six months apart and decided to give it one more try and Todd proposed December 2006 and we got married July 2007....most amazing day ever! I love my husband, he is my best friend.

3. We found out on Christmas day last year that we were pregnant with Hudson. We obviously didn't know at the time it was a boy but I just knew I was having a boy so it was no surprise to me!

4. I LOVE my son. He is the cutest baby ever and I could not imagine my life without him. The best Christmas present EVER!!

5. I have been blessed with an amazing family. I was raised by two amazing parents who would do anything for me and my two older brothers would kill for me....seriously...so don't mess with me:)

6. I am a stay at home mom and I love it:) I will say there are days when I wouldn't mind having a "real job" but I wouldn't trade being at home with Hudson for anything.

7. My goal is to eventually go back to school to become a nurse. It is a life long dream I have had and I have always let something get in the way and I hope to eventually accomplish it.

8. Our dog Gracelyn is and always will be my first Child. She is the coolest dog ever.

9. I absolutely love my niece Ella Kate. She was 6 weeks premature and was born just ten days before Todd and I got married. It was pretty crazy. She holds a VERY special place in my heart:)

10. I miss my "Pop" Miller and "PaPaw" Farris....there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of them.

11. I have just started reading the Twilight Series. I haven't gotten too far into it yet but I can't wait.

12. I HAVE to go to Paris before I die.

13. My favorite vacation would have to be my Spring Break trip to New York with my Aunt Judy. I am so thankful that I had to opportunity to go....thanks to my cousin Katie Beth deciding two weeks before the trip she didn't want to go. I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back.

14. I have a HUGE fear of moths. Long story....ask me and I will tell.

15. I have lots of regrets from my college years...But I guess we learn from our mistakes.

16. I was in two winning Makin' Music shows while at FHU. Sigma Rho's Tee'd Off and What's the Verdict!!

17. I love the going to the lake...I enjoy wake boarding although I haven't since before I was pregnant so I am anxious to see if I still can.

18. When I was 4 or 5 I busted my chin jumping in backwards in a swimming pool. Ouch...it hurts just thinking about it.

19. I am a HUGE Tennessee fan and Todd likes Alabama.....things are pretty interesting at our house during football season.

20. I have never broken a bone...knock on wood.

21. I love Lifetime Movie Network...I could watch it all day long.

22. I enjoy getting my nails done. I used to keep them prettied up all the time....but now I have to buy diapers and formula:)

23. I love our Wii...I try to work out on the Fit everyday. The Hula Hoop seems to be my specialty and the only record of mine Todd hasn't broken.

24. I am not very good at these things:)

25. I pray that I lead a life pleasing to God and that helps me get to Heaven.


If you are reading this and haven't told us "25 things about you" it's your turn!

No comments: