Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's been awile!






Things have been pretty hectic for us since our last post. We have been preparing for our new little addition...thats right we are expecting a baby boy the end of August! We are very excited and are so ready to meet our sweet boy. I also celebrated a birthday April 12th and my wonderful parents came here to celebrate with us. It is finally starting to warm up here and we have had a chance to enjoy several nice walks around the neighborhood with Gracelyn. May is going to be a busy month for us...we are heading to Arkansas to visit the Farris family this weekend and Todd is in his friend Mike's wedding the 17th and Byron and Jennifer are coming for a visit Memorial Day weekend. We are very excited about all the exciting things going on in our lives right now....God has truly blessed us!!!!


Our Precious baby boy at 19 weeks!!

2 comments:

Sallie said...

look at you! you have a blog! I'm so glad to know!

Arika said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I've become addicted to blogging! It'll be fun to watch each others' blogs since our pregnancies are so close! Yay for August babies! :)