Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Story

Todd and I have been together for four years now and were married on July 21, 2007. We had a beautiful ceremony in Jackson, Tennessee about thirty minutes from my home town. We were surrounded by all of our wonderful family and friends. It truly was the best day of my life. I am so thankful for Todd and all the joy that he has brought to my life and I am so glad that he chose me to be his wife.

I am going to attempt this in order to keep you all updated on our lives here in Missouri. You are all so important to us and we want to keep you all informed on what is going on here. We have been extremely busy since the wedding but we our finally settled in our new home and we are finally starting to enjoy it. We just celebrated Thanksgiving in Arkansas with all the Farris family. We are looking forward to Christmas in Tennessee with my family and with Todd's family in Alabama.

No comments: